As usually life proved to me that there are no coincidences, and everything is happening for the reason. People you meet, random conversations you hear in restaurant, street, any other place – all that is sending you some message, giving an answer for your question. Isn’t that interesting, how everything is related?
We are who we are, and we are where we are, because we created certain situations and attracted certain people around us.
When I was in 9th grade, I use to have discussion about meaning of life with my Latvian language teacher. She was one of my first teachers, who introduced me to law of attraction. I remember she suggested to me to buy the book written by Deepak Chopra “Seven Spiritual Laws of Success”. And I bought it and red, as usually underlining most interesting parts for myself, so I can later re-read it.
And now came this LATER time, after almost 10 years, this book again is in my hands. Was it a coincidence? I don`t think so… It was exactly what I was needing, to remind myself things what I have forgotten.
It was very interesting to see, what I underlined as a teenager, what were my comments. Things on what I disagreed, now I understand it and it is part of my every day life.
This post is dedicated to people, who are looking for themselves, who are looking for success in their lives. And that is just my review of book and I will point out those things, what were interesting to me.
Many people are looking for success and happiness in materiality. It works something like that : “If I will have, this job position I will rule these people, if I will have this car, I will be superior among my friends, if I will have a lot of money, people will respect me”.
This is usual EGO talk of successful being,what is durable as long as you have all above mention conditions and material things. But what happens, when you loose your job position, bankrupt or your extra modern car is stolen, you are back where you were before. No more glamorous friends and people, who respected you. All that is gone, because that weren’t you. That was an social image what was created by achieving material goods.
But, actually, everybody have essential start point of being successful. It is your human being, to be successful, you have to discover your potential, your inner you, what is not leaded by EGO power. And that is a lot of work, but it is pleasure as well, because you will notice the difference immediately. Your life will change 180 degrees and it will be driven by the inner light and your personality sunshine.
Deepak Chopra offers the 7 principles on how to achieve it and I will share them with you:
1. Stop judging and evaluating everything around you.
-No gossips, no talks about colleagues weird outfit etc.
– stop deviding everything in right and wrong, black or white. Start to accept things and people as they are.
– Start your everyday with words “No matter what happens today I will not judge/evaluate it”
– Find a moment for being just with yourself, it can be meditation, being in the nature, find your inner self.
2. Law of Giving
Not just Deepak Chopra is putting accent on this law, this is the basis for all humanity success. It is law of the universe, what you give, you receive. I would call it Natural Balance, what is core of all EXISTANCE.
– It is very important to give from your heart, because everything is energy, what is in the non-stop circulation process. There is no end and there is no beggining, but there is always exchange. That is why our ancestors chose 8 as a infinity symbol.
If we want that this energy returns to us, we have to let it flow. One of the best examples of the energy is money. Yes, it is alive. It is like s river, it flows and asks to be always in a circulation. If it will stop to flow, it will destroy its power of liveness. Money is for spending, not for collecting it under your bed! And believe me – it works! You have to spend it with the pleasure and I just love to spend it 🙂 and money loves me, so that is why it is always flowing to me.
– As I mentioned before, it is very important to give from heart. If you think that you will loose something by giving, then this gift is not coming with energy and it will not make you happier and bring you success.
– When you give, you have to give with happiness and awareness that this gift will make happier the receiver, then it is worth giving.
It is very easy : if you want to be happy – give happiness, if you want to be loved – learn to love others, if you want to be valued – learn to appreciate people.
I especially love these words of D.Chopra “The easiest way to reach what you want, is by helping other people to achieve what they want”.
Decide for yourself to start everyday with a gift for first person you meet. You can wish him a good day in silence and it will be loud message for Universe!
3. Karma law
If we want to be happy we have to learn to plant happiness seeds. Karma means awareness of each action we take. Life is about choices, just you can decide, which one to take.
– When you make a choice, it is very important to listen to your inner voice. Your body will react and give a signal if this is a right choice for you and people around you.
– All your life is experiences, by learning from them, you have to make your Karma better. Ask yourself question, why I was in this life situation, what should I learn? If you do so, you will find and understand your life purpose.
4. Be aware that everything is easy reachable, everything is simple. If we let ourselves to love, happiness and harmony, we can reach everything with minimum effort.
– Accept everything and everyone as it is – here and now. Be aware that this moment is exactly like that as it should be, because whole Universe is as it should be. You can wish that in the future things might be different, but this moment you HAVE TO accept as it is.
– Reality is your interpretation of exact moment. It is up to you, what kind of print it will leave on your life. Take responsibility for each situation, where you are.
– In each problem is hidden possibility and opportunity
5. Law of desire and wish
– Always know what you want and then step away from it, trust the Universe, it will respond to your wish and make it come true.
– Don’t let other people and their criticism affect you. Keep your wishes to yourself.
6. Do not posses result of your wish. BUT it doesn’t mean that you have to step away from your desire to make it come true.
If you will always know the result, you will miss out so many opportunities and possibilities, what could make your life even better.
7. Dharma or purpose of life law
Everyone in this world have some purpose, some reason, why he/she is here.
– You have to understand your purpose
– you have to use your unique talent, what don’t have others
– you have to serve to civilization and think how can you help and make this world better.
If you have question – “what can I gain from this situation?”, be aware – that is your EGO talking.
“How can I help?” – your inner being talking
And remember answer to all questions is ABSOLUTE LOVE